Do you want to be responsible for creating and optimizing the commercial activities in relation to the technical capabilities of the organization?
The headquarter in Höxter (North Rhine-Westphalia) controls eight production locations in six countries and 32 sales locations worldwide. The Arntz Optibelt Group is a family business that employs approx. 2000 employees worldwide.
Due to the improvement of the organizational structure, the location in Heijen (Limburg), where 48 people are employed, is looking for a:
About the position
As General manager you are responsible for creating and optimizing the commercial activities (internally and externally) in relation to the technical capabilities of the organization. You are an excellent strategist, you know what it takes to expand and develop a business and how to optimize processes. You have a strong hands-on mentality and excellent people and team management skills. Your style is process orientated. In addition, the general manager is also responsible for the financial department (in corporation with external parties) and other non-technical (staff) departments such as logistics, purchasing, HRM and administration. For this position you must be a self-motivated, driven individual who is familiar and comfortable leading, guiding and supporting these departments.
You will be working with the general technical manager in order to make the Optibelt site in Holland a professionally run and highly profitable production company. The management reports to the board in Höxter.
- Bachelor's degree. Preferably in the field of commerce, business, with a technical background
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in a similar position in a similar sized general machinery or special machinery production company
- Knowledge off and leadership experience in a (private owned) mid-size company
- Excellent technical understanding, has affinity with technical aspects of Optibelt Walk and is partner to the general technical manager
- Is able to control different aspects and levels of business management
- Excellent analytic understanding and a process orientated working style
- English and Dutch (fluent in speaking and writing), German (as advantage)
What we offer
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in a dynamic and international environment. A highly diverse position in a small team where you can really make a difference!
For more information about the organization: www.optibelt-walk.com. Of course, appropriate employment terms will be offered.
The recruitment and selection is provided by BDO Interim & Recruitment. Your application, including your resume and motivation can be sent by filling out the application form, can be addressed to Ms. M. (Machteld) Hoogenboom, vacancy number 216.
For more information, please contact Machteld Hoogenboom by calling (0031) 30-284 9960. Your application will of course be treated confidentially. A psychological examination/assessment can be part of the procedure.
No agency calls.
Solliciteer op deze functie